15 Reasons Not To buy Nokia Lumia 800!
1. No Front camera so there is no scope of Video Conferencing , forget it !
2. No SD card slot , so you will be always stuck with 16GB of space which is quiet unreliable with Growing Mobile usage. [ Even iPhone does not have SD card slots but it has higher Memory Space variants]
3. Non User Removable Battery and Fair Battery Life. [ New In market and it's already facing some Battery Problems ]
4. Screen Size is Normal Not what others are offering now a Days.
5. The Screen is Prone To Finger Print Smudge.
6. No Flash or SilverLight Support in Browser. [Mess]
7. 1.4 GHz Single Core processor where as the Dual Core Phenomenon has already gripped the market and even App Developers have started taking advantage of it. 512 Mb ram where as most of theÂ SmartphonesÂ are now offering 1GB ram.
8. Video Recording is still limited to 720p
9.Â No native DivX/XviD support, videos have to be transcoded by Zune
10. Windows Market Place , the application market for Windows Mobile OS is till very weak and still not many developers are attracted to it.
11. Windows Mobile OS Mango Version still has many Hardware Capability Limitations. So bad for Developers.
12. Could not be termed asÂ SuccessorÂ to Nokia’s previous Smartphone N8.
13. Priced Heavily and cannot be justified as More Powerful and feature rich phones are Already available in the market at around same price.
14. Â More Over it’s still not clear whether Nokia and Microsoft will be able to cope up with the Speed at which other Smartphone manufacturers are developing products and Keeping up with the Consumer Needs and Technology. So there are chances of getting itÂ outdatedÂ within next 6 Months,value for money cannot beÂ guaranteed.
15.Â Apparently Nokia and Microsoft are still in the Beta Mode.
Yes Nokia Lumia 800 Stands out in the Windows Phone segment but When Compared and presented in Global Smartphone Market itÂ merelyÂ hasÂ Some chanceÂ to Stand Out. And Now even within the Windows Phone Segment Other PlayersÂ especiallyÂ HTC are ready to takeover with new Models. So if you are Windows Phone Enthusiast do wait !
No related posts.