Now Multiple login and control for Gmail
Email Delegation a.k.a “Grant access” is the new feature introduced by Goolge for gmail. With this now you can Add Users to your gmail account who can read and respond to your Mails, But cannot Delete Mails ,edit settings or Use functions such as chat. This feature will be very useful for people who Want there assistants to Keep track of their mails and reply Accordingly. Or you just don’t want to login and log off again and again into your multiple accounts.
To use this feature-
1. login into your gmail account.
2. Click on settings at Top Right corner
3. Click on the Accounts and Imports tab
4. Go to Grant access and Add Another Account
5. Enter the Email Address and Click on next step
6. send the Notification and wait for the user to Accpet the Access request
7. Once theyÂ acceptÂ the request they can open your account- ” A toggle drop down Will be available at he Top right Corner where you ID is displayed you can click on the Arrow and switch between accounts.”
The Access You have granted can be revoked in future. After You setup The Delegation as per the above steps , it will take sometime for system to Update With the changes so be patient!
No related posts.