Browse Internet in Stealth Mode [ Google Chrome Tip ]
Ever felt that you want to browse Internet in Private or Spy or Stealth mode ! Where no browser remembers what you visited and what you did. If yes, you Can use Google Chrome in Incognito Mode. With this mode on you can browse the internet without leaving any traces behind on the Browser or the machine.
How the Browser Works in Incognito Mode ?
1. Websites or Webpages you open or even What you download is not recorded into your Browser or Download History.
2. Cookies are not stored, all the new cookies created are deleted when you close the Incognito Window. Here by leaving no traces behind !
3. Changes done to Bookmarks and General Settings will be stored for the mode.
How to Enter Incognito mode ?
1. You can go to Setting menu in chrome browser and choose “New Incognito Mode Window” .
2. Or After opening chrome directly press “Ctrl + Shift + N” Â in Windows or “âŒ˜ + Shift + N” for MacÂ to open new Incognito Window.
If you are suing Chrome OS, you can use the Guest Browsing Feature which is a Alternative to this. After you Close the browser window in Guest Mode all you sessions are terminated and browsing data isÂ erasedÂ forever.
When you Browse in Incognito mode, It prevents Google Chrome Browser from storing your Browsing data. However The websites which you visit in this mode may still record your visit and the files which you download will still remain on your hard disk. This mode is recommended when you AreÂ browsingÂ through PublicÂ computers or when you are highly concerned about your online security or when you do not want your browser to store cookies once you finish and close the Browser window.
No related posts.