Run Netflix on any Android Phone running 1.5 and above
With this tutorial you will be able to run Netflix Android App on any Android phone having OS version android 1.5 and above. Netflix the software with which you can watch TV shows online had launched a mobile app for Android phones a few months ago which was only supported by some android phones !
1. You have to start of by rooting your phone, you can do that in Â just 5 mins by following the steps given here “Root Android Phone Using Universal Androot”
2. Once you root your phone, Download the Netflix app for your phone, you can download it from here.
3. Connect your phone by USB and place the file in the root of your SD card.
4. Disconnect your phone, now go to Android Market and download the app called ‘ES File Explorer.’
7. Open ES File Explorer and go to Settings then Root Settings and check both the boxes.
8. Once you do that Â go to System and copy paste the file called â€˜build.propâ€™ to the /sdcard/
9. After that go back to System and open & edit the â€˜build.propâ€™ file.
10. In this step, youâ€™ll have to trick your phone into believing that it is a Samsung Nexus S by editing the following lines of code.Â RememberÂ to save the file.
ro.product.model = Nexus S
rp.product.manufacturer = Samsung
11. Close ES File Explorer and restart the phone.
12. Now, try installing the Netflix app. If you’ve followed all the steps correctly it should work.
No related posts.