Play Gameboy Games on your Android Phone
For all those crazy 64-bit gaming fans. Android has got a Gameboy Advance emulator, which enables you to play the old nintendo games on your Android phone for free. It is very simple you just need to download the games put them on your SD card and then flash them using the emulator.
To play the games all you gotta do is…
1. Go to the Android Market from your Android phone, Search for ‘Gameboy Advance Emulator’.
2. There are two versions of the Gameboy emulator, Download the GameBoid Lite Version.
3. Now you’ll have to download the BIOS for the emulator, you can download it from here.
4. Once you download the BIOS for the emulator, Transfer it to the root of your SD card via USB transfer.
5. Now you will have to flash the BIOS, for that open the GameBoid Lite emulator on your phone, a window will pop-up on the screen of your phone, click on browse, now locate the BIOS.
6. Once your done with that all you gotta do is download ROMs, flash them, and your done.
7. You can download ROMs from here.
8. Once you finish downloading the ROMs connect the phone to your computer via USB and make a folder called ‘Games’ in root of your SD card and place the ROMs in that folder.
9. Disconnect your phone, open GameBoid Lite once again, now you will have to locate the ‘Games’ folder on your SD card, once you do that open the ‘Games’ folder and flash your ROM and BAZINGAAA..!!! Your done, now you can play all your ROMs just by flashing them.
No related posts.